Have you ever tried fresh Avocado shake? Avocado shake is rich, creamy, sweet and delicious. This refreshing drink is common in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and in most Asia. Try my recipe, and you will love it!
- 2 medium hass avocados, skinned and pitted
- 1/2 cup whole milk (I use almond milk for added flavor)
- 1/ cup coconut milk (important ingredient)
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk (you can replace with 3 tbsp sugar)
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients in a blender, and blend till everything is well combined. It should be milk shake consistency.
- Serve immediately. Be aware that the shake will turn brown if leave aside for too long.