Oreo and Cranberries Bread Pudding
Craving for warm dessert? Make this quick dessert with leftover bread, milk and cheese!
- 3 slices of white bread, cut into 1 inches squares.
- 45g cream cheese
- 1 handful of shredded cheese (Mozzarella) or 1 piece of cheese slice
- 200ml milk
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 20g butter
- 4 pieces of Oreo cookies, broken into pieces (you can add your favorite cookies)
- some cranberries
- Icing sugar/Powdered sugar for dusting
(1) Arrange cut breads into baking dish of your choice.
(2) Add cream cheese, cheese, milk and sugar in a saucepan, and cook over low heat till melted. Remove from heat, and whisk in butter and beaten egg. Lightly whisk well.
(3) Pour milk mixture over the breads, and soak for 10 minutes.
(4) Sprinkle oreo biscuits pieces and cranberries on top of bread mixture.
(5) Bake in preheated oven (350F) for 25 minutes or golden brown. Remove and serve hot.